Prenatal Fitness Program
An hour long in person one-on-one session that includes:
- Mindset and Goals setting
- BirthFit Functional Progressions
- Movements for creating and maintaining a dynamic and stable core through pregnancy
- Training guide for what to expect and what to look for during each phase of pregnancy or postpartum.
- Sport specific modifications and adaptations for your sport (CrossFit, Running, Spinning, Yoga, Orange Theory, cycling, Beachbody etc.)
Identifying movements that cause core instability and create a plan to keep moving
Prenatal Strength & Conditioning Classes
- For any currently pregnant Mommas (5– 40+) weeks pregnant looking to maintain or build their fitness intentionally. *Prior fitness experience is not required simply a desire to support you and your babies health through intentional movement and breath work.
- We use intentional breath work in conjunction with functional movements to stabilize the core and build/maintain a dynamic core to move safely and meet the demands of motherhood.
8-week Session – $199
- Next Session begins September 29th
- Class options: 4 PM or 5 PM
CrossFit Through Pregnancy
For Women who want to continue CrossFiting through their pregnancy and postpartum with the guidance of our expert Momma Coach while remaining at their local box – we’ve got you!
- Monthly 30-minute in person or virtual 1:1 session with a coach
- Training guides for each stage of pregnancy
- Access to our library of movement videos
- Access to our closed facebook group
(15 minute phone call or come to location in person)